Ultimo Uniting Church is located on the corner Quarry Street and Bulwara Road, in the inner city suburb of Ultimo. It was originally a Presbyterian Church built in 1883 in the Victorian Gothic architectural style. In 1977, the Presbyterians combined with the Methodist and Congregational churches to form the Uniting Church in Australia. A non-denominational group begun in 1996 which became The MustardSeed later moved into the church, becoming a Uniting Church faith community in 1998. The heritage listed building was restored in 2004.